Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions set out the rules and regulations governing the use of the Alsham Delights website located at https://www.alshamdelights.nl.
By visiting this website, we assume that you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Alsham Delights if you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard drive by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
Unless otherwise stated, Alsham Delights and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in all data on Alsham Delights. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You can access this from Alsham Delights for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out in these terms and conditions.
You may no:
- Copy or republish material from Alsham Delights
- Sell, rent or sublicense material from Alsham Delights
- reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Alsham Delights
- Redistribute content from Alsham Delights
This agreement begins on this date.
Areas of this website allow users to post and exchange opinions and information on certain areas of the website. Alsham Delights does not filter, edit, publish or review comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Alsham Delights, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person posting their views and opinions. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Alsham Delights shall not be liable for the Comments or any liability, damage or expense caused and/or suffered as a result of the use of, and/or posting of, and/or appearance of the comments on this website.
Alsham Delights reserves the right to review all comments and remove any comments that may be deemed inappropriate or offensive or that violate these terms and conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You have the right to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and permissions to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including but not limited to any copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The comments do not contain any defamatory, defamatory, abusive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material, which is an invasion of privacy.
- The comments will not be used to solicit or promote any business or custom or current commercial activity or illegal activity.
You hereby grant Alsham Delights a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit your Comments in any form, format, or media.
Hyperlinks to our content:
The following organizations may link to our website without prior written permission:
- government agencies;
- search engines;
- news organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our website in the same way as hyperlinks to the websites of other publicly traded companies; and
- System-wide accredited businesses with the exception of non-profit recruiting, charity shopping malls, and charitable fundraising groups that are prohibited from hyperlinking to our website.
These organizations may link to our home page, publications or other website information as long as the link: (a) is not misleading in any way; (b) falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- well-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consultancy firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not make us look beneficial to ourselves or to our accredited companies; (b) the organization has no negative data with us; (c) the benefit to us of the visibility of the hyperlink compensates for the absence of Alsham Delights; and (d) the link is in the context of general source information.
These organizations may link to our home page as long as the link: (a) is not misleading in any way; (b) not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in a link to our website, you must notify us by emailing Alsham Delights. Include your name, the name of your organization, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of all URLs from which you wish to link to our website, and a list of the URLs on our site that you wish to link to. clutch. Please wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations can create a hyperlink to our website as follows:
- By using our company name; or
- By using the unified resource locator being linked to; or
- Using any other description of our linked website must make sense within the context and format of the content on the linking party’s site.
Use of Alsham Delights logo or other artwork is not permitted for linking without a trademark license agreement
Liability for content:
We cannot be held responsible for any content that appears on your website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims made on your website. No link(s) may appear on any website that could be interpreted as defamatory, obscene or criminal, or that infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of the rights of any third party.
Reservation of rights:
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our website upon request. We also reserve the right to change these terms and conditions and the linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our website, you agree to be bound by and abide by these linking terms.
Removal of links from our website:
If you find a link on our website that is objectionable for any reason, you can contact us at any time and let us know. We will consider requests to remove links, but we are under no obligation to respond to you directly.
We make no representation that the information on this website is correct. We do not guarantee completeness or accuracy, nor do we promise to ensure that the website will remain available or that the material on the website will be kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions with respect to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer shall:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limitation or exclusion of our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set forth in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) settle all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any kind.